Water : Human: Emotions/Sensibility
TO MOVE = TO BE ALIVE
To move, think and feel is vibriting in field of matter
For the next few months I will be working on developing a performance or experience where my spectators become participants. Together with a dancer they will become a creative and moving audience. As a group they will take part in a water ritual (sweat lodge-native American ritual) and find their water within.
This is a plan!
Here are some questions which I am (will be ) aksing myself through this research.
If you scroll down, you can listen my first soundscape- which I call 0.0 or “the cave soundscape”.
a.)Water on Earth
– water is a base of life
– it is also a matter which can change its shape and state
– it has its own tastes : salty and sweet
– it shapes rivers, lakes , seas and oceans, it is like a blood of the Earth
– water is cycling: from steam in the clouds to rain at earths floor, to liquid power which creates/ destroy lifes
– water also comes from within Earths surface/ground: caves/ water caves
– it passes through space and time of the Earths floor and sky
– Q: Does water has a memory? I fit does, does it/ could it remember its own history: places, people or time where it has been so far?
– Q: Can a water cave be experienced as a human womb? Are the water caves an origin of life?
b.)Water and /in human
– Human body consists 80% of water.
- We are born in a water womb.
- Q: Are we born and created in a salty water?
– Tears: salty water inside of the human body
– Q: Why are tears salty, why are all human liquids salty?
– A water which comes on our skin surface , through an eye(window of the soul) only when we feel deep emotions.
– Q:Does it salty-ness has any connection with the ORIGIN? The big ocean where we all come from?
– If water has a memory, could tears have a memory? A memory of its emotions?
– Water rituals in human history : purification or morning.
– When we move in the water or on its surface `; we make waves: waves of vibration